To bring teams and organizations to life, with stakeholders who take ownership in the vision, participate in mutual support of each other, and grow together as they work together. Create safe and nurturing space for collaborators to work together cohesively and make decisions that reflect collective wisdom and adaptability.
- Identify goals and type of support that’s beneficial.
- Establish a shared interface (logbook) to collaborate and track decisions.
- Use sociocratic principles and processes to implement goals to the client’s satisfaction.
- Meet regularly to review goals, measurements and progress (i.e. monthly review meetings).
- Evaluate consulting relationship at least yearly, at termination or upon request by either party.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
The sociocratic consulting process shows signs of success when:
- Clients feel safe enough to speak their truth.
- Clients feel heard and understood.
- New learning occurs or insights are sparked.
- Forward movement is found around difficult topics or when stuck.
- Policies and operations increasingly reflect sociocratic principles.
The benefits of sociocratic consulting include but are not limited to the following:
- Individuals start living more and more in conscious alignment with their true self and the world.
- Trust is built, robust relationships are strengthened, goodwill is generated.
- Learning and development are markers of lived experience, along with curiosity and joy.
GovernanceAlive offers training for management consultants, as well as supports leaders implement agile team management strategies.
Please use our contact form to inquire about training, mentoring and coaching options.